Job Title : Usher
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking enthusiastic ushers to welcome and tend to our guests. As an usher, you will be required to check tickets, provide guests with information such as program details and the location of the restrooms, refreshments, and emergency exits.
Assists guests with locating exits. Assists guests with limited mobility or other special needs to and from their seats. Ensures that aisles, walkways, and designated seating areas are clear, clean, and safe.
To be a successful usher, you should have a pleasant demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills. A top-notch usher should be able to easily identify guests & needs and provide exceptional customer service.
• Welcoming guests in a polite and friendly manner.
• Checking and scanning tickets and directing guests to the appropriate location.
• Distributing programs, brochures, and other materials.
• Informing guests about the location of the restrooms, refreshments, and exits.
• Tending to guests & comfort and assisting them with any questions or problems.
• Assisting guests with disabilities or other impairments, as needed.
• Monitoring the guests & activity to ensure the safety of the event.
• Enforcing event rules and relevant health and safety regulations.
• Ensuring that the lobby and facilities are neat and organized.
• Following all emergency protocols and guiding audience members to the exits in an orderly
• Bachelor’s Degree or High school Diploma.
• 1 year experience as an usher or similar preferred.
• Consistent professional and neat presentation and friendly demeanour.
• The ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail.
• The ability to manage crowds and remain calm in stressful situations.
• The ability to stand for extended periods.
• Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays.