Job Title : Project Manager
- Coordinate between your team and the purchaser site team
- Present to Daily meetings which are provided by Customer, and purchaser
- Assistance to explain to your crew about the technical advice from the purchaser’s Coordinator and TAs.
- Coordinate the preparation for outages as manpower, facilities, and tools for off-site
- Management of the manpower based on work schedule, quality controls, and safety.
- Take measurements of the issue which is happened during maintenance work.
- Safety management with contractor’s safety persons.
- Issue a necessary document to the purchaser as required.
- Set up the foreign object control area around turbines.
- Knowledge of overhaul work of large-scale turbines
- Knowledge of lifting work of heavy components, piping work, welding work, thermal insulation work and scaffolding work
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and material necessary for an overhaul of large-scale turbines
- Capable to plan schedules, manpower, and necessary tools/equipment for an overhaul of large-scale turbines.
- Capable to arrange necessary manpower, tools/equipment for an overhaul of large-scale turbines.
- Capable to manage/control staff and workers including safety.
- Qualified for Work Permit Receiver of RGPC’s regulation.
- Knowledge of safety management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- Experience of more than 5 years working as management for an overhaul of large-scale turbines.
- Understands the technical language (English) used on the working site to communicate with TAs