Job Title : Foreman
- To ask Permit issuer to issue the work permit to execute the jobs.
- Present Daily toolbox meeting which is provided by the purchaser.
- Report the progress to the contractor’s Project Engineer, and purchaser’s Coordinator.
- Arrange the contractor’s manpower properly based on the purchaser’s Coordinator and TA’s instructions.
- Management of contractor’s works
- Execute the jobs for maintenance work for turbine including key jobs.
- Management of job qualities including foreign material controls
- Take measurements about the issue which is happened during maintenance work.
- Dividing fitter and helper to some working teams and nominate team leaders for each working teams.
- Knowledge of assembly/disassembly procedure of large-scale turbines.
- Knowledge of key points in the assembly/disassembly procedure of large-scale gas turbines or steam turbines.
- Knowledge of lifting work of heavy components, piping work, welding work thermal insulation work and scaffolding work.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and material necessary for overhaul of large-scale gas turbine or steam turbine.
- Capable to carry out work by himself to instruct helpers.
- Capable to control workers.
- Experience of more than 2 years working as a foreman for overhaul of large-scale turbines.
- Capable to follow the safety rules and health environment
- Capable to use technical language (English) used on the working site to communicate with TAs