Job Title : Fitter / Millwright
- To lead helpers to carry out work.
- To carry out all key work which requires skill based on experience (such as blading, alignment of transition pieces and etc.)
- To measure clearances and dimension required by design
- To carry out visual inspection of parts
- To carry out repair and/or retouch of parts found with damage
- To manage the removed materials and inform the lacking parts quantity to foreman and / or responsible person of Purchaser.
- To control using parts and materials in turbines area for foreign object control.
Required knowledge/ Capability/Qualification
- Knowledge of assembly/disassembly procedure of large scale turbines.
- Knowledge of key points in assembly/disassembly procedure of large scale turbines.
- Knowledge of lifting work of heavy component, piping work, welding work thermal insulation work and scaffolding work.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment and material necessary for overhaul of large scale turbines.
- Capable to do all work in assembly/disassembly of large scale turbines.
- Experience of more than 2 year working as Fitter for overhaul of large scale turbines.
- Knowledge of drawing.