Job Title : Bar Attendant
Grade : 3
Scope and general purpose
As a Bar Attendant, you will interact with customers and ensure they have a great experience when dining at the lounges. You will ensure positive customer interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages in a friendly and efficient manner. You are expected to be attentive to the customers’ needs making them feel welcomed, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with the tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving customers.
- Prepare and monitor the beverages inventory as well as the purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar and provide guidance to customers on various products offered within the Lounges.
- Ensure they adhere to the cleanliness standards by keeping a clean working area and ensuring exceptional standards in hygiene are maintained at all times in all areas of the operation.
- Ensure that the customers are attended to and maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times.
- High School Diploma or Trade/ Vocational qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Completion of a professional course in Hospitality or have the necessary bartending training
- Have knowledge of 5-star bartending service including service of wines, champagnes, cocktails and other beverages